TU Dortmund University aims to make its websites and mobile applications accessible in accordance with EU Directive 2016/2102. The following accessibility statement documents the implementation status for the kubi-reha.tu-dortmund.de website in accordance with the Ordiance on the creation of barrier-free information technology in accordance with the North-Rhine-Westphalia Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities Act.
Status of compliance with the requirements
This website is PARTLY COMPLIANT with EU Directive 2016/2102.
Methodology of the audit: SELF ASSESSMENT
Created on: 17.02.2022
Last reviewed on: 17.02.2022
The content listed below is not barrier-free:
- PDF documents embedded in the website
- Videos embedded in the website
- The color tones currently used do not all achieve the required contrast at a browser zoom factor of 100 percent.
- Due to the large number of PDF documents made available that were created before 23.09.2018, it has not yet been possible to convert them to an accessible format. They will be successively adapted.
- It has not yet been possible to provide the videos with an audio description.
- In case of non-accessible enrollment documents, please contact the Student Secretariat. In the case of examination regulations that are not barrier-free, please contact the Central Exam Administration. For other cases, please use the feedback form below.
- The embedded videos are Youtube files. Here there is the possibility to fade in automatic subtitles.
- When strongly magnified via the browser zoom, the necessary contrast is given. We are working on a completely accessible solution in this regard.
Feedback und Contact details
You can report accessibility compliance deficiencies to us and request information about content that is exempt from the policy.
Department of Music and Movement in Rehabilitation and Education.
Phone: (+49)231 755 6544
If you would like to contact TU Dortmund/Department of Music and Movement in Rehabilitation and Education, please use our Feedback-Form.
Please include the keyword accessibility in your message and let us know which content you are referring to by mentioning the URL
If you have not received a satisfactory response to messages or inquiries about accessibility within six weeks, you can call in the Ombudsman's Office for Accessible Information Technology. It is assigned to the Commissioner for the Interests of Persons with Disabilities in accordance with Section 11 of the North Rhine-Westphalia Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities Act. If you would like an ombudsman procedure, please fill out the corresponding Request and send it via E-Mail to the Ombudsstelle.
Ombudsstelle für barrierefreie Informationstechnik des
Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen bei der Landesbeauftragten
für Menschen mit Behinderungen
Further information on accessibility at TU Dortmund University
On the following page you will find an overview of measures taken by the TU Dortmund University to reduce barriers as well as helpful links to offers and contact persons: TU Dortmund inklusiv
DoBuS – the area of disability and studies at TU Dortmund University - offers advice and services for students and teachers with the aim of creating equal opportunity conditions for persons with disabilities or chronic illnesses in studies and teaching. to DoBuS.
TU Dortmund offers information about its profile in plain language.